Growing Challenge 2010!



I've been gardening as much as my budget and growing space allowed for a few years now. For the most part this has meant buying tomato and pepper plants at the garden center every summer and growing them in plastic tubs outside my apartment. Last year I graduated to a few purchased plants in the actual ground. This year...I intend to grow 90% of my garden in the ground from seed.

So....I'm taking One Green Generation's Seed to Seed Growing Challenge! You can check it out here

So here's the rules:

1. Pick a crop you've never grown before and plant the seeds

2. Grow it organically

3. Save the seeds to plant next year

4. Write about it once a week

This is going to be a great season! If anyone else decides to take part in the challenge lemme know so I can link to your updates as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment