Parade of Lights and Frantic Paper Writing





I was called in to interview for the position at Japango a second time and yet again did not get the job. I had no idea a resturant would be so picky about their staff! Guess it just goes to show how tough the job market is these days. I'm lucky enough to have a little of my finacial aid from school to live off so I have time to keep looking. Let you know when I get another interview somewhere.

Yesterday Brendan and I went into Denver to watch the Parade of Lights. It was a really fun night time parade with Christmas lights on all the floats. It was freezing but a great time. We've really been in the Christmas spirit this year and have putting Christmas lights up outside and as you can see from the photo dressing the dog up a little.

I don't have a ton of money for presents this year so I've been trying to make some of them. Brendan and I are attempting to make a nativity set for his parents this year. It's pretty fun to have a craft project to do together.

But mostly tonight and all of next week are going to be dedicated to school work. All of my exams and final papers are due next week which is a little intense but nothing I can't manage with a little lost sleep. Now I'm off to write my final paper for my history class on the pre-Christian roots of Christianity and the life of Jesus. Pretty interesting stuff so far...just wish it wasn't due Monday so I'd have time to really read all about it!

1 comments:

StephenFW said...

I can't tell who's prettier for sure. Sarah or Ginger puppy. :)

Post a Comment