White Wine Chicken



I decided to try a new recipe for dinner tonight. It was just some random chicken with white wine that I found on All Recipes.

This seemed like the perfect opportunity to try out my new salts.


I used the black one which is an alder wood smoked salt. It added this amazing fire roasted taste which worked surprisingly well with the white wine.

For sides I just threw together some garlic mashed potatoes and steamed green beans. If I ever make this again when I'm feeling less lazy I think some rice pilaf would be just the thin to serve the chicken over.

The Boy and I both liked the recipe well enough to make again. Our only complaint was that it was a tad on the dry side. If I were to make it again I'd opt for a shorter cooking time.

Check it out I actually ate this meal in front of a person instead of the TV. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment