Thanksgiving Recap & Job Interview




That's a picture of the centerpiece I made for the table at Thanksgiving (see that floral design training is finally good for something!) and the second is of Emily and me at Thanksgiving. It's a terrible photo but sadly the only one we took so it's all I have to share. Thanksgiving went really well this year. Emily did an amazing job on all the food and the house looked great too. Ivory however had a nasty stomach bug and spent most of the day napping so we didn't get to see her much.

I got a call this weekend from a local sushi restaurant where I had applied for a hostess position several weeks ago. They had already hired someone else but apparently she didn't work out and now I'm the new perspective employee! I'm going in for a second interview this afternoon! I'll let you all know how it goes and if I officially have the job as soon as I know. Here's a link to the restaurant's website if you want to get a better idea what kind of place it is: http://www.boulderjapango.com/
Category:

3 comments:

StephenFW said...

Hey! nice site. well laid out and much more civilized than theat bohemian facebook place!
How did you get the lilies to be the same colour as the rest of the centerpeice? Nice arrangment!
I think you get that talent naturally.
Hope the jpb offer pans out. I bet they came to realize that they had made a big mistake in not hiring you the first time!

Sarah said...

Yes I agree facebook can be fun but way too many people can see everything I post and sometimes I get sick of it.

Thanks! The whole arrangement is done with fake flowers so I imagine they just dyed them to have an fall feel.

I wish they had given me the job...sadly no.

StephenFW said...

I feel for you. I know you are trying really hard. You deserve a break, for sure!
I'll send message on fb.

Post a Comment